May 2019 Special Election
August 2019 Special Election
We will not be conducting an August Special Election.
November 2019 General Election
The filing deadline for nominating petitions of candidates, local questions and issues for the November 5th general election is August 7, 2019.
March 2020 Primary Election
The filing deadline for nominating petitions of candidates, local questions and issues for the March 10th primary election is December 11, 2019.
My Information Lookup
- My Vote (Check your registration information, your polling location and status of your absentee request and ballot) To view the sample ballot, enter into "Registration Information".
- Am I registered?
- If you are unable to locate your voter registration information but think you are registered to vote and you have not moved outside of your county of prior registration, you may be eligible to cast a provisional ballot during in-person absentee voting period at an appropriate early voting location or the county board of elections, or on Election Day at the correct polling place for your current address that may be counted. We encourage you to check your registration status by contacting your local county board of elections. To find your polling place, please click here or call your county board of elections. Click here for a full listing of Boards of Elections.
- Where do I vote?
- Absentee/Early Voting....click here for an absentee ballot request.
- Military/Overseas Voting
ONLINE VOTER REGISTRATION
Ohioans now have the ability to register to vote online! In order to use the Online Voter Registeration, an applicant must have a valid Ohio driver's license or state identification card. Follow the link below for information regarding the new convenience for Ohio voters.
- Elected Officials...click on one....Federal/State.......County.......Democrat Precinct Committee.....Republican Precinct Committee
- 2019 Election Calendar
- 2019 Candidate Guide
- Forms and Petitions
- Ashland County Polling Locations(PDF)
- To view previous election results
- Responsibilities/Options and Election Information from the Ohio Secretary of State
- 2019 Ohio Municipal Guide