Early voting hours are as follow
- Mon., Feb. 24 – Fri., Feb. 28 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mon., Mar. 2 – Fri., Mar. 6 – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sat., Mar. 7 – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Mon., Mar. 9 – Fri., Mar. 13 – 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Sat., Mar. 14 – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sun., Mar. 15 – 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mon., Mar. 16 – 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Early Voting Ends at 2:00 p.m.on Monday, March 16.
Polls open at 6:30 a.m. and remain open until 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 17.
Check out our new Ballot Drop Box!
Our after-hours ballot drop box is conveniently located at the side entrance of the Ashland County Office Building, at the corner of West Main and Cottage Street. Just pull around the drive, insert your ballot, and you can be on your way! This will save you time and postage!
Online Voter Registration
Ohioans now have the ability to register to vote online! In order to use the Online Voter Registration, an applicant must have a valid Ohio driver's license or state identification card. Follow the link below for information regarding the new convenience for Ohio voters.
NEW FOR ASHLAND COUNTY!
- Voter Reports
- Precinct Street Reports
- Absentee Reports
- Click here for instructions on how to print voter mailing labels
- Voter Lookup Smart Phone App is now available. It is a new smartphone application that allows voters to locate Polling Locations, Voting Status and Absentee Ballot Status. Click on the link to check it out!
- Elected Officials...click on one....Federal/State.....County.....Democrat Precinct Committee.....Republican Precinct Committee
- 2019 Election Calendar
- 2019 Candidate Guide
- 2020 Election Calendar
- 2020 Candidate Guide
- Forms and Petitions
- Ashland County Polling Locations(PDF)
- To view previous election results
- Responsibilities/Options and Election Information from the Ohio Secretary of State
- 2019 Ohio Municipal Guide