Voting for the 2020 Primary Election has ended as of 7:30 PM on April 28, 2020.
The Ashland County Board of Elections will remain open at this time for essential services. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Any correspondence may be deposited in our 24 hour ballot drop box.
Click here for 100 Day Federal Write In Absentee Ballot and Instructions for the August 04, 2020 Special Election
Check out our new Ballot Drop Box!
Our after-hours ballot drop box is conveniently located at the south side entrance of the Ashland County Office Building, at the corner of West Main and Cottage Street. Just pull around the drive, insert your ballot or any correspondence for the Board of Elections, and you can be on your way! This will save you time and postage!
Online Voter Registration
Ohioans now have the ability to register to vote online! In order to use the Online Voter Registration, an applicant must have a valid Ohio driver's license or state identification card. Follow the link below for information regarding the new convenience for Ohio voters.
Check out the election specific reports!
- Voter Reports
- Precinct Street Reports
- Absentee Reports
- Click here for instructions on how to print voter mailing labels
- Voter Lookup Smart Phone App is now available. It is a new smartphone application that allows voters to locate Polling Locations, Voting Status and Absentee Ballot Status. Click on the link to check it out!
- Elected Officials...click on one....Federal/State.....County.....Democrat Precinct Committee.....Republican Precinct Committee
- 2020 Election Calendar
- 2020 Candidate Guide
- Forms and Petitions
- Ashland County Polling Locations(PDF)
- To view previous election results
- Responsibilities/Options and Election Information from the Ohio Secretary of State
- 2019 Ohio Municipal Guide